Saturday, April 28, 2007

prison break season 2

I finally finished watching it! Super gwapo ni wentworth miller! There would be times na mahirapan ako magfocus sa panunood coz I'm just basically drooling! It doesn't matter kung anong suot niya, kung nakabackpack siya, kung naka eyeglasses siya, kung may blood siya sa mukha, kung madungis siya! Whatever ang gawin sa kanya.. papangitin.. papogiin.. its impossible for me to unlike this guy. I'm seriously dating Michael Scofield in real life.. although that would mean I would have to undergo some torture (i.e. electric shock) given by the US secret service.



In other news, things have been looking up.. I have narrowed the companies that I am waiting for to just three.. and I would probably take the first offer if the company I like the most would not offer me anything. Last april 28, they finally viewed my resume via jobstreet.. but no feedback yet so no expectations yet. O well.

My cousin who is running for vice mayor has been getting rave reviews with her speech. She looked as if she was the only person with the brains to back up the position she is currently a candidate for. Wohoo! Three cheers for my cousin.

So there. there's really nothing much to blog about except for the tv series that I am currently watching. Just wasting some time before I could finally declare that I no longer belong to the world of unemployed. :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
free counter