Thursday, May 31, 2007

wedding dresses

I just need one and I don't know where to look for it! My cousin's wedding is next week! Where do I buy a dress that fits me? and that I could buy with the little money I have!


Its only suppose to be a civil and casual wedding but my glamorous aunt and uncle decided to do it in a hotel! I wonder how grand the church wedding could be! I researched online that I could be wearing simple dresses like this. I love it. But where do I get one? And of course.. I want to do it with sleeves!



Panic mode sinking in. I wish I am only half my body weight now. This would not probably be a problem. Tsk. tsk. tsk.


We were looking for clothes earlier. I can't believe that most of the dresses we found were only available in size small. Talk about enjoying shopping in this country.


I have to do something about this. But for now, I'm focusing on doing something about my uncontrollable hair.. off to the parlor tom!

2 comments:

Camille said...

aims...i can buy you one here but it won't get there on time. whats this i hear that it will be in a hotel???? what the?!?! i told you to give me live update!!!! love you and miss you! i am sooo sad right now not being there. love you all!

Aimee said...

i gave you a live update on other more important stuffs. as if we are so thrilled to talk about this wedding especially since you're not here and so many things have been happening. and some ugly creatures are creeping so excited about this wedding. hahaha. i miss you camz. i wish i have thought about buying a dress sooner. so stupid of me.

Powered By Blogger
free counter