Friday, June 01, 2007

sleepover!!!

I am now typing this entry in Aimee's house. For some of my friends I am called Aimeeren because there are two Aimees in our room.

Earlier today I went to MOA to check out the dress that Teyz reserved for me. Unfortunately, it didn't look good on me. I looked super mega plump in that dress. So I was disappointed because I had a hard time going there since I rode the bus and multicab in baclaran. After 20 minutes, I got a call from Aimee and she told that they (she and norbelle) are on their way to pick me up. We went to ATC afterwards, ate at recipes and watch pirates of the caribbean.

I felt the differences in our lifestyles now that both of them are already working girls. Aimee even feel asleep while watching the movie. :) And Norbs was fighting so hard not to close her eyes. Well, its already early morning and both of them are sleeping already beside me but I am still awake typing this. Hehe. Tsk tsk. I wish I would have a job soon!


Nice night girls! I hope to steal you again from your busy work! That is.. if I am not busy with work myself soon! wink!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
free counter