Thursday, July 26, 2007

finish it!

I got this from janel's site kaya lang hindi naman niya alam kaya hindi ko nalang siya i-aacknowledge. sabihin mo nalang cris lupe!

1. Hi my name is...
aimee

2. Never in my life have I..
used illegal drugs

3. The one person who can drive me
nuts..
my mom. without even trying.

4. High School...
an endless talent show for me.

5. When I'm nervous...
I pound on my chest. literally.

6. The last time I cried was...
when I watched joy luck club two weeks ago. na naman. labo.

7. If I were to get married right now
my maid of honor/best man...
camzi siyempre. pero kung may asawa na siya that time.. hanap ako iba.

8. My hair is...
all over my face because of the electric fan.

9. When I was 5...
I was such a darling. promise.

10. Last Christmas...
mahina ang kita sa pamasko. hahaha!

11. I should be...
working by now.

12. When I look down I see...
my water container with orange juice.

13. By this time next year...
I hoping for a lot so secret muna!!

16. My current annoyance.
bodyache

17. I have a hard time understanding...
narrow-minded people.

18. There's this girl I know who...
is excited to see me again!!! :)

19. You know I like you when...
I would do anything for you.

20. If I won an award, the first person
I would tell would be...
my momma.

21. Take my advice...
Don't live life with regrets.

22. My ideal breakfast..
scrambled eggs. I don't know why. pancakes.

23. If you visited the place I was
born...
the hospital? I'd ask you if you are a stalker for going there.

24. I plan to visit someone...
real soon. sooner than we thought.

25. If you spend the night at my
house.....
we'll watch DVDs, eat, watch tv. talk. talk. laugh. talk. sleep.

26. I'd stop my wedding if...
I won't stop my own wedding.

27. The world could do without...
a lot of things and attitude.

28. I'd rather lick the belly of a
cockroach than..
go sparring with a crocodile.

29. Most recent thing I've bought
myself...
nothing. have no money for anything. maybe food.

30. Most recent thing someone else
bought for me...
clothes.

31. My favorite blonde is...
gwen stefani.

32. My favorite brunette is...
rachel bilson, julia roberts

33. My favorite redhead is...
I used to have one.. I forgot.

33. My favorite grayhead is...
I forgot.

34. My middle name is...
Villamar

35. This morning I...
cooked hotdog and scrambled eggs. and ate them.

36. The animals I would like to see
giraffe!!!!!! koala!

37. One time, at a bar...
I was drunk. Ran off while my shirt was up.. and then end up sitting on a stairwell.. the next scenes are not too decent. hehehe.

38. Last night I was...
watching 24 season 3 for the second time.

39. There's this guy I know who..
I would love to be friends again.

40. I don't understand..
myself. hehehe.

41. A better name for me would be...
no need for that. I like my name.

42. Tomorrow I am...
going to persuade my cousin to treat me somewhere.

43. my birthday is....
October 28. Let's go Sts. Simon and Jude!

1 comment:

cris c. said...

17. I have a hard time understanding...
narrow-minded people.

28. I'd rather lick the belly of a
cockroach than..
go sparring with a crocodile.

Powered By Blogger
free counter