Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Patience.. is such a long long road... but wait!

Meet the newest member of the employed group!!

You'll never guess where this pic was taken

All my bags were about to be packed.. I was ready to go.. but oh no! Life is really so ironic.. 24 hours ago.. I was set to leave the country two weeks from now.. for vacation and also try opportunities abroad.. but what do you know.. God really has plans for me... after all the prayers!!! It was a good thing I waited for it.. for the best job for me.. for the best offer.. I won't go into details muna para I don't spoil anything pero.. I'm starting work on Monday. It's great kasi I'm working with familiar people.

Pleasure Seeking

I don't remember how we ended up with this name. But our college barkada aka pleasure seekers found some underlying meaning to it. Biblical daw. Hmm. Anyway.. we had a pseudo-despedida party last Sunday because we thought that it was the last time this year that most of us would see each other. In as much as we wanted to do activities.. our meeting turned out to be a talkfest! Mamamil and I were the first there at around 1pm and we went home past 11 already! More than ten hours together and we still had so many things to say! So many things to reminisce.. and so many booboos to laugh at!

We looked so poised pa here.. with all that whipped cream in front of us!
Our choice of weapons
BANGer sistersOur lamest attempt to look like a Korean barkada
I love this girls! Too bad Aimee, Kate, Norbs and Donna weren't there.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
free counter