Tuesday, June 03, 2008

People disappoint

I have been feeling so alone since last week.

Like I don't have anyone I could count on.
Like I don't have anyone I could call when I am sad.
Like I don't have anyone I could just spend some time with, go to a movie and just talk to and feel better.
Like I don't have anyone who would understand me even if I don't say anything.

I just really felt so alone. For someone who never had a special someone and who has been so proud to be independent and self-sufficient, this is a big deal. Because I rely mostly with my friends or family for the "support" that I need at these times. But with all the things that have been and have been not happening... I just feel so disappointed.

I feel so disappointed because when I scroll down my phone's contact list, there is nobody I could text or call that I know would genuinely make me feel better.

I feel so sad because the only person that could and would understand me perfectly is studying and working somewhere tens of thousand miles away from me.

I feel disappointed even with myself for being contented with the work I am currently doing even if I know deep in my heart that I could do so much better.

I feel frustrated that I am easily angry with people for small things ---> for laughing so high pitched, for talking so loud and even just for laughing.

I am confused because I realized that there is no possible way that I could ever co-exist with my mom in the same house for more than 3 days.



I realized that I am an angry person I blamed it to my hormones for the longest time.

I even have pseudo fights with different friends and for some reason I just can't explain why I feel this way. I call it pseudo fights because there is no exact reason or time that I can say I had some misunderstanding or arguments with my friends, its just for some reason, I withdraw from them. My usual reaction with my closest friends is to be actively mad or angry when I am feeling that way. I am not one to hide it. So right now, I just I am just indifferent and this scares me a lot.

To not feel anything at all with the current situation of my life is confusing and frustrating. I just wish I know what I should feel.

Maybe I just need a distraction from all of this.

Hay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quarterlife crisis much?

I'd like to say it's just a phase, that it'll all be over, but I bet that's what everybody expects anybody to say. So all I'm saying is to suck it up for now, and you've got friends and family that care about you, and yea, it'll blow over soon enough. :P

Cheer up, Aimee!

Aimee said...

Heya Mel,

I didn't realize you left a comment.. I really hope its just a phase. :P

Powered By Blogger
free counter