Saturday, March 24, 2007

Bring back those college memories... and friends!


Yesterday, I met with my college roommates and blockmates. And since there were two sets of friends, there were also two venues and only one Aimee, I found myself travelling for about 1/3 of the time.:) But it was really fun! Especially since I get to see what we all became in a span of a little over 5 years since we entered college.

First stop: with my roomies aka pleasure seekers. Now it is a given that whenever, wherever we always have fun! Pag magkakasama kami nito lahat ng pambata at pangmatanda na kalokohan nagagawa namin. This time we met because Tera is leaving for US in 3 weeks time. We're not sure kung kelan siya ulit babalik dito. O well, being the first one in our barkada to get married, I say she is always one step ahead of us. And I'm happy for her. But I don't think I'm ready for my own little family right now anyway. And princess is back from NY with a few pics beside NBA players who I don't know but I'm quite sure are known to other NBA fanatics.



Later at night, I went from Makati to Bicutan just to meet with my blockmates in LMG. I was scared at first to go because I was the only one left unemployed. O well.. it was fun after all. All the block drama, jokes and memories were still there.. and I was glad to see all of them.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
free counter