Friday, March 30, 2007

what we do when we are sure no one is looking


Clockwise: Te Ry, Camzi, Smarky, Aimee and Teyz

I just got my DVD yearbook and realized that I submitted this picture! Sobrang nagulat ako! What was I thinking? This picture is just so.. goofy, no poise whatsoever and a big trace of the journey to drunkenessdom! hahaha! Well, in the first place, we have never been the poised family even if people think that Teyz is. Bigla ko naalala what happened during that night! Well not all for the same reasons that I don't know kung bakit ganyan ang hitsura namin, at kung sino ba ang kumukuha ng picture. I clearly remember na I saw this lifeguard chair.. the one you see in baywatch. I asked Smarky to take a picture of me while I took a run for it going up the chair.

Aimee: Kuya Mark! Kunan moko a! One Two Three... aaaaaaaaah! BLAG!

silence.

Aimee: Araaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I never even reached step three. Di man lang ako nakaakyat. And I saw kuya mark behind me trying to hide his big laugh. Obviously he saw everything and almost dropped the camera just to conceal his laugh.

After that night, I had this theory that I have multiple personality disorder. Camzi quickly told me that she thinks I have a personality disorder. Period.

Seriously, I love this guys so much! They make me forget how lonely it gets sometimes when you are an only child.

Here's to more weird pictures in the future!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
free counter