Tuesday, April 10, 2007

age-ism and love

I met with my friends one day and suddenly realize how so many things have changed.

Aimee: Mil, kwento mo naman ung first kiss mo!
Everybody: Uyyy!
Mil: (sharing her story, then showing the picture of the guy)
Princess: O, ok naman Mil ung guy a.. wag ka na masyado mapili kasi sa edad natin hindi na pwedeng maarte.
Aimeeren: HA? uy grabe sobra ka naman.. hindi pa tayo dapat ganun! siguro kung 27 na tayo.
Princess: 27 na kaya ako!
Aimeeren: ay oo nga. higher batch ka pala. hehe.


Its funny how after more than 5 years, we're still the same group experiencing so many various firsts in love in relationships. From first babies to first kisses still.. I just love what we have become. If only I have a job, my non-existent lovelife would probably feel less lonely .

2 comments:

cygnet said...

laugh trip naman na hirit yan! "27 na kaya ako!"

grabe. tumatanda na tayo, you're right. in time, aimee, darating din ang mamahalin mo. yihee. :*

--cygnet

Aimee said...

hi! i know.. sometimes I can be so tactless. di ko talaga naisip e. pero.. its really scary to think being 27 is just a few years away.

Powered By Blogger
free counter