Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Babies bring happiness to the world.


I was feeling a little guilty this morning. I was carrying baby Nicole and sensed that she was so sleepy. But it was so hot inside their house so I brought her in our house. But like most babies, she couldn't sleep in a new environment so she kept on looking around. I tried to make her lie but she kept on moving. And she was really having a hard time fighting her being sleepy because she kept rubbing her eyes and yawning.

So finally, I've said.. "Matulog na!" And like most babies who fear loud voices, she just started crying and tears fell from her face. She has this hikbi face that she just couldn't remove and it really broke my heart to make her cry like that. And so I brought her back to her mom. Anyway, after 10 minutes, I saw her munching on chicken pieces that she was holding with both her hands. I was pretty sure that she was frightened a little earlier.. so I approached her slowly, and when my face was close to her face..

I was so surprised when she tried to give the chicken to me by putting it in my mouth. I was in awe! I really thought she'd be awkward or something. But I guess babies are like that.. they exemplify innocence to the maximum level. I just love babies, specially baby Nicole. I can honestly say that she's a big reason why I'm feeling happy despite being jobless, loveless and basically relationship-less.


This post is also dedicated to my other babies..


Samantha.
















Baby Sabrina


















and the three cuddly and super loveable trio (clockwise) Jack, Carissa and Isabel.



















I love you. I love you. I love you. Thank you for the extent of happiness that you could all give just by the thought of all of you! :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
free counter