Monday, April 02, 2007

start of campaign

Its campaign period once again. This time my cousin is running for vice mayor and everyone in the family is busy doing some promotions. (?) One thing I consider both as a blessing and as a curse is the way my family gives all out support in about everything a family member goes into. Its very reassuring that there would be a big group of individuals who got our back but sometimes it gets physically, emotionally and even spiritually draining. Lahat ng resources lumalabas.

My cousin is the ate in our group. She's very pretty and magaling dumiskarte. Napakagaling sa buhay. I think at age 22 she already made her 1st million. Very business-minded but also approachable. In total, she would be the best choice to become a public servant. She's quite unlucky though that her physical appearance has mistaken other people to think that she is incapable (because she looks young) and weak (because she is very pretty). What can I say? Well, she is a giving person. Minsan kuripot (hehe) but she would surprise us sometimes by treating us to dinner and movies and depositing small amounts in our bank accounts.

Well, sometimes I would be afraid that people would take advantage of her. But I think she has been preparing herself for this moment all her life. Its her time. And I sure hope that she wins.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
free counter