Thursday, May 24, 2007

For the first girl who walked on the aisle

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite pleasure seekers, TERA!

When we were in college and she was one of my roommates, she was absolutely one of the loudest, most critical and ironically the most religious. Being the first to get married was actually quite a surprise because she has a very daunting attitude towards romantic relationships. Well, a few months after college and she fell in love..Now she has a tiny person to which her world revolves around.

I envy her utmost contentment on loving and being loved. Being the first one to get married among us made me think that she skipped so many life's stages. I would never have that courage to leave everything.. but I guess I also would for the right man. As she would say it, "the guy who would treat you like a princess and take care of you."

We all want fairytale endings.. I am happy she got hers. Here's to another year of laughter and friendship with one of the best teacher and mother that I know! :)

5 comments:

healing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cygnet said...

awww... :)

Aimee said...

hey cyg! :) you are really so sappy. like me. i love it! hahaha:)

Anonymous said...

hi aimeeren!! thank you thank you... it was indeed a fairy tale.. my life was so different before i met riffy, i have never been attracted to him nor did imagine myself being a traditional and submmissive wife, but mr.kupido suddenly pointed his pana to me... and the tale goes on... now that i have my little isabel, she just makes my life sooo fulfilling and complete..

we all have fairy tale... you will have yours soon aimeeren.. he is just not ready to meet you yet.. be patient pa... hehe love you mwah....

Aimee said...

romantic ka pala?:) hehehe. im happy for you, you know that.

Powered By Blogger
free counter