Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"we'll just give you a call!"

I have been hearing this just too many times already. Do I get the call? NO. I had the worst interview yesterday with the president of the company. How was I to prove that I deserve the job when he won't ask me any question valid to be substantiated in a formal english language? Maybe I got too informal. I don't know. I am afraid that people perceive me too serious and I often come too strong for most people. I don't know. I am starting to get frustrated.

Sayang. I don't want to expect anything from that interview but the prospect of working for their new baby project was so exciting. I don't know what to do at times. Ever since I asked God to control my career life.. I feel like I rode a bus that kept on going even if I am trying to press the buzzer to stop it. It has almost been two months that I go to job interviews and its something I look forward to going more than nervous applicants I see most of the times. I do not know why I fail to get the final step, the job offer.

In other news, I just received a letter from the HRDO in DLSU regarding the complaint that I filled against one of the discipline officers. Well, the decision was in favor of the officer. It turned out that there were a lot of politics going on and the employees who saw it took sides instead of just relaying the incident as it happened. I know that I did not overreact. He really did shout at me while I was inquiring. He pointed his finger at me and my friend while his tone and facial reactions turned into irritation. Maybe something about my inquiring about something that he doesn't the answer triggered such a defensive response. I am quite disappointed. But its time to move on and leave it to a higher power to judge.


I have a pimple on my nape. Its hurting because its so big. I keep on seeing a pimple pricker on my mind.


Gosh. I wish these bad lucks..these negative news roll out by next week or next month. I have been feeling too down the past weeks about myself. Even if I try to see the positive sides of things.. I just can't help it. I am still unemployed. Still fat. Still useless. And there are things going on that I can't even post here.

And oh. My mom and I are still not in speaking terms. Medyo civil lang. Pero funny na nga ung situation whenever I think about it. I think she is torturing me. Buying the things I like and placing it in strategic places so that I can see. Biglang dumami ang chocolates sa bahay. Hahaha.


Hay. I hope the wheel of life turns. Naiinis na talaga ako e.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, you're not alone in that situation. i've also been looking for a job to replace my current one, and i'm being rejected by companies who you would think to hire someone like us... ganun lang talaga... i do love my job and i did get a promotion but i find no growth here and i do plan to get out of here. well, its good luck to both of us until we find that right job to be in...

Aimee said...

you are job hunting now? miss na kita! magkita nga tayo!

Powered By Blogger
free counter