Saturday, June 09, 2007

bridal shower

In the tradition of trying to gasp the last minutes of singlehood.. we went ahead and travelled in the northern part of Manila to have my cousin's bridal shower. Since we don't have any plans at all, we just basically went to Timog and found some great sights... We were there to look at men who apparently have "exotic dancing moves". We did find one, a new bar that for the love of my reputation, I would purposely fail to mention here. I was actually very nervous during the time that we inquired, chose our special guest and just basically during the whole night.

One thing I learned, I don't find it sexy when men perform that way. I would much rather prefer them playing the piano, singing, dancing to some hiphop song, and maybe engaging in a wildly engaging and thought provoking conversation.

Here are some pictures during the night, apparently we just looked rather great!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"One thing I learned, I don't find it sexy when men perform that way. I would much rather prefer them playing the piano, singing, dancing to some hiphop song, and maybe engaging in a wildly engaging and thought provoking conversation"


ows.... maniwala =p hahahaa

Aimee said...

oy totoo! pinagpawisan na nga ako kakaiwas e.. di ko naenjoy kagaya ng mga nakikita natin sa tv. hindi pala ganun ka-enticing sa totoong buhay!

Powered By Blogger
free counter