Tuesday, June 05, 2007

guess who i saw!

From all the excitement with my new hair and new dress, I forgot that for a brief moment.. I was awed by a very gorgeous human being! Guess who I saw while I was at the mall!



I love you Piolo!


Super mesmerizing niya sa personal! It was really funny coz I was with my aunt and cousin. And I forgot how totally groovy my aunt was with celebrities! Haha! We were in SM Bacoor and so as usual asa gitna ng basement (where the foodcourt is) ung stage and the people from the higher floors could see what was going on. Kaya lang siyempre kagulo, Piolo and Regine un e. I didn't care much for Regine though coz she was just facing Piolo the entire time even if people in front of her were asking for autographs. Buti pa si Piolo giving his pacute but totally digging it smile! Nakakatawa coz my aunt and my cousin were taking turns squezzing in the crowd just to get a glimpse of the guy. Conversation between the three of us went like this:

Aunt: O sino ung pinagkakaguluhan nila?
Cousin: Baka si Piolo, kasi may movie sila diba at naririnig ko ung kanta ng movie nila sa background.
Me: Teka let me check.. Omigosh! Si Piolo nga!
Aunt: Ha? talaga? patingin! patingin!.... Ang gwapo niya!
Cousin: Aunt Nell, Ako naman! Ako naman! Wow ang gwapo nga!
Me: Teka pasingitin niyo naman ako.. sisigaw ako para tumingin dito sa taas.. PIOLO!!!!
Aunt Nell: Nako ang pogi talaga! ang ganda ng mata!
Me: Ayaw tumingin e.. gusto ko ung lips!
Cousin: Speechless at this moment.

After shopping:
Me: Aunt, hinihintay daw tayo ni Piolo sa parking lot, imimeet ba natin siya?
Aunt: Sure sure! Sige sabihin mo papunta na tayo!
Me: Teka text ko lang!


Hahaha! Me and my pogi loving family! Hay nako Piolo hanggang sa susunod nating pagkikita! Basta ang pogi mo. Period.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Hay nako buti na lang di nyo ako kasama...syempre maiinis kayo sakin. Alam mo naman ako pagcelebrities...nahihiya kasi I have this thought na probably we'll be friends in the future so nakakahiya when he will realize na fan nya ako dati. Hehe! Well, my recent encounter with a celebrity was when I saw Rob Lowe in Chinatown. Being a Brothers & Sisters fanatic, I was so mesmerized and excited when I saw his gorgeous smile. But with that thought in my mind na we will be friends in the future, I didn't ask for his picture even if some people were already asking. Maghanap ka ng tanga...

Aimee said...

Siguro maoverwhelm ka din no! Ako napasigaw lang ako bigla e. Hay nako even if maging friend ko si Piolo sa future.. di ako mahihiyang malaman niya na fan ako! Waaah! Fan mo ako!!! Sino bang hindi?? Hehehe

Powered By Blogger
free counter