Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Cupcake Cravings

Its five o-clock in the morning and I am having the ultimate craving for cupcakes!! I don't know why.. it has been days with this cupcakefest on my mind. The thing is, I am not talking about just any cupcake, I'm thinking heavy frosting on top and fudgy moist cake for the base! I can't even think of the exact flavor I want and so I googled some cupcake ideas and what do you know? There a lot of people who take cupcakes seriously. Hurray for cupcake communities!! I got some pictures from http://cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com.

CLASSIC CUP: Chocolate cake, thick frosting and sprinkles on top.
FLIP FLOP TOP

CROWNED CUP
BRIDAL CUP:
And can you believe this? A bride cupcake!! How cute is that??!!
I also joined the mailing list of http://www.sprinklescupcakes.com/. I'm officialy part of the sprinkles mailing list!!



This is a sample picture of their cupcake.. This is exactly what I had in mind!! I nearly wanted to switch countries and work for them just to taste one cupcake!!! I love it! I looooooooooooooooooooooooove it!

You know those obsessive-compulsive people who turn to baking whenever they are depressed?? I suddenly wished I had a sister or cousin or any relative or friend who can bake like that! Gimme some of that! Its funny cause I messaged my friend Cygnet and told her about my cupcake craving, I was hoping she would keep my mind off it. Barely five minutes after, she wanted one too!! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aims, i cant believe how connected we are...i was just craving cupcakes like 3 days ago...it started when i was reading some news and it was written there that katie holmes is addicted to cupcakes...then they showed the cupcakes that she liked and then i realized how delicious and pretty they looked! after that, i have been thinking of eating cupcakes...but i couldnt find one! its all muffins! no cupcakes! jeezz.... anyway, im at work again as you know...its what i do so i wont get sleepy. now i realize how sad it is to be in a cubicle at work... :) anyway, love you and lets talk soon ok!! i need to consult something with you...love you!!!!! --camzi

Aimee said...

i want cupcakes!! i know no store or no one who could make those kind of cupcakes!! this is serious craving girl.. waah! i want one! i want one! brat mode on! hehehe! miss you! i want to talk to you soon too!!

Powered By Blogger
free counter