Sunday, July 15, 2007

In other news..

My cousin Teyz is pregnant!!



I am not sure if I can make a public announcement about it on my blog. But what the heck! A baby is always a blessing.. :) My cousin's tummy is so big already even if its just barely 4 months!!! I'm really excited about it. Teyz, Camz and I grew are the only cousins in the family who grew up together because other cousins were either too old or too young. We wanted to have a large pack of kids growing up together like we did. Although this time, we are hoping that we have more boys in the family!! Our family are mostly girls that is why women in our clan are very strong, independent and outspoken. Now, I can't help but be glad that the first in the next generation is almost here. The ultimate kuya or ate!! :) Meanwhile, a few years from now, I hope I could be true to our agreement of having many kids in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ITS A GIRL!!!! well...i felt so bad for my dad kasi syempre girl na naman....sbi siguro nun bakit?!?! haha...anyway..ok lang yun! pretty pretty girl! hehe....
-camzi

Powered By Blogger
free counter