Sunday, July 15, 2007

my life.. pretty much sucks right now!

For the last few days, I have been finding comfort in my own house, my room, my DVD player and my internet connection. I never really liked going out for parties and other loud activities unless I am there to catch up with old friends. Its that, or I go out to watch movies. Its just whenever I attempt to break from the shield of my home, random people ask me how I have been doing and what I have been up to. Its the same thing as before. NOTHING. I feel so bad. Because technically, I am waiting for job applications processing. It would have been better if I was somewhere on a vacation while waiting for that job offer call. And begging for atleast a month to start working would be my immediate reaction. Not like now. I feel like someone who was last to be chosen to join a team.. the only difference is the teams are not simultaneously picking teams like how they show it in the movies. Corporate world from the human resources perspective is not actually a very fast paced department in this country. So now, a month after my ranting and I still feel useless. But I would give in after this month.. get a job from a department and industry I don't like for the sake of working.

In other news, I was actually out last Wednesday to meet my cousin's best friend Haphi. Usually I would dread the 2 hour drive to go to a restaurant especially since I have been sick for a week now. My chest is about to explode from all the coughing. Back to last Wed, well we ate at Chilis so we ordered the bottomless tortilla chips which was very appropriate since Haphi was late. By almost 2 hours. When she came, we felt so bloated that we didn't actually get to refill our chips. Plus I had a hard time ordering because I wanted something with a very strong taste because as I've said in my previous post, my tastebuds have been inactive for quite some time now. Ate Izel told me that whatever restaurant I went to, I would order the same thing. Pork Chop, tenderloin, sirloin, chicken (any kind), or bbq. Well what can I say, I am such a carnivorous person. Hehe. I wanted to prove her wrong so I ordered the mahi-mahi special but immediately changed it when I found out that they were spicy. I ordered the next thing I saw, grilled pork chops with cheese toppings. I think she's right. Something on my mind would let me live as a vegetarian. Tsk tsk. Anyway, I think we only talked for about an hour.. but if there's one thing I learned, its that when you feel the shittiest, you go back to old friends, recall the happy times and you'll remember what you are really made of. Here are some of our pictures:


No comments:

Powered By Blogger
free counter