Saturday, July 07, 2007

sick, tired and tasteless

Volare, oh oh, e contare, oh oh oh oh
Nel blu, dipinto di blu, felice di stare lassu
E volavo, volavo felice piu in alto del sole ed ancora piu su
Mentre il mondo pian piano spariva lontano laggiu
Una musica dolce suonava soltanto per me
Volare, oh oh, e cantare, oh oh oh oh
No wonder my happy heart sings, your love has given me wings
Nel blu, dipinto di blu, felice di stare lassu



I don't know why the radio was playing that song. I don't even know what the song means. I just heard it again. A slower one by Frank Sinatra I think. So anyway, I have been sick for almost 3 days now. Actually my dad was sick. Then he got better, and my mom, our house helper and I got sick. My dad refused to admit that it was his virus that caught us. We all have the same thing. Cough, colds and fever. I guess its because of the constant weather and temperature changes. Yeah o well. Because of this, I just lost my precious taste buds. Waah! Ang tanga ko pa. Hindi ko pa napansin agad. Palibhasa mahilig talaga ako kumain. I just thought matabang. I mean. grabe. I just bought chips ahoy with chunky chocolate pieces and white chocolate fudge.. and I realized.. hindi ko man lang siya malalasahan. kainis. so after three tasteless pieces of chocolate chip cookie, I have decided to wait out. Sayang naman ang pera ko diba. The only thing that I enjoy now is my iced tea. Kahit matabang siya, it reminds me of the iced tea na binebenta sa CSA nuon. Sobrang tabang. pero still mabenta siya. It kinda makes me happy. Hehehe.



Anyway, I watched the first ever UAAP game again. Yup. La Salle is back!!! I'm so glad. I only watched it on tv though because of some misunderstanding on transportation. Sabi ng friend ko, if you're planning something, dapat i-confirm mo pa. ata. Labo. I never heard of such thing. Well anyway nasayang tuloy ung ticket ko. Sniff! Anyway, it feels good to be back in UAAP. It was such a big thing during the first 2-3 years of my college then thesis ruled the last two years of my college life. Grabe I remember pa we would imitate the pep squad. Take note ung mga guys ung ginagaya namin! Before I entered college, I was already a big fan of the DLSU team. That was the time that Dino Aldeguer shot the half court winning shot. It was all unreal. However, when I entered college, graduate na most of the great players that I would watch on tv before. Fortunately, there is still one great one left:



Mr. Florendo Ritualo Jr. Renren! :) Wala na akong makitang picture niya with his #4 jersey. Don't get me wrong, I mean the other players were good too. But I admire this guy's passion and drive for playing. Plus he was the captain at that time, the way he took care of his teammates was well.. impressive. This guy made me love basketball so much. Ang galing sobra. When you are watching a crucial game, you can expect this guy to nail 3 pointers from all over the court. Sobrang galing! I never had the courage to ask for his autograph or picture during the 2001 animo party. I totally regret it. But here I can totally say, I am your one big great fan Mr. Ritualo! :) You redefined collegiate basketball for me. Anyway I can't wait to watch the most hyped-up basketball game!


DLSU vs. ADMU! I don't know why this archer wants to kill the bird. I mean during my frosh orientation days, I was told that the Lasallian Archer aimed high right through the sky. But this one is aiming at whatever is infront of him. And this is what they use in UAAP. I think they should change it. During the DLSU vs. UP game yesterday it looked like the archer wanted to kill a naked man. Hehe. Whatever. Still I guess one year break from UAAP did a lot of good for the team. Ang galing nila. Whatever Coach Franz' system is... its working. and oh! Cholo scored 19 points. He deserves this. I just hope he continues to play this way this season. No more injuries or anything. I don't think UAAP has seen how great this player is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wawa ka naman di makakain ng chips ahoy!

get well soon :)

cygnet

Aimee said...

actually di ako makalasa.. nobody can stop me from eating it kahit di ko naman alam ang totoong lasa. and its been a struggle girl not to be sure kung ano ang lasa ng ulam mo!!

Anonymous said...

aims! where have you been? can i call you later? you were not online last night :( i miss you terribly. ~camzi~

Aimee said...

camz,

just text me if I'm not online.. I've been sick! :( But you know I'm available for you anytime. :)

cris c. said...

hehe naranasan ko yun. chickenjoy and i had trangkaso. WORST talaga pag may sakit tas hindi makalasa. di ka makakain how the hell are you going to get well.

cge may iba pang paraan, but still!

Powered By Blogger
free counter