Sunday, May 06, 2007

i wish i have a time machine

These days have been especially dragging. Nakakapagod maghintay ng company feedback. I know I am not exactly pro-active about finding a job.. pero I'm still trying. If only I could forward the days para naman mapunta na ako dun sa mga panahon na may silbi na akong tao.

Looking at friendster right now actually makes me sad. Most of my close friends are pre-occupied with work. My long time crush is still with his gf. And other people move on from one job to another. From one state to another.. and I am still like this. Still as useless as ever. And I am not even suppose to feel this way because I was pretty busy during college. I am suppose to be on the frontline of applicants. I know pressure. I know stress. And even if my parents keep on convincing me to use connections to get work.. I just couldn't. I don't want to start working like that. I want to start on a fresh slate. Walang partida. Maybe that is what's taking me so long to find a job. But then again.. nasabihan na naman ako kagabi ng isa ko pang kaibigan. Masyado daw akong mapili sa trabaho.

My friend Mel after knowing na I have a crush on Wentworth sent me a picture. Anak daw namin if ever. Hahaha. Medyo natakot ako. Kung sino man ang parents ng batang ito must be a prison break addict.



My friend Yeye sent me a text message. I know I have read this before but for some reason it really hit me this time.

Why can't we get all the people in the world that we really like and then just stay toegether? I guess that would not work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say goodbye. I hate goobyes. I know what I need. I need more hellos. -Snoopy

The funny thing is that I said that to my cousin last month. That I need new friends. A new enviroment. A new place I could work in. So hello to the world! I am hoping to meet more people out there!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
free counter